Sunday, December 19, 2010

Must keep making cookies!

I have been suffering from a head cold this weekend.  I mean who isn't getting sick with daily highs of about 2°C?  Right now it is -4°C (25°F)!  I'm just writing this little teaser post and then I'm going under my double down comforter!!

Homemade rugalah cookies!
Anyway, I'm a bad Latchaw because I am behind on my cookies making!!!  I've only done 2 batches: rugalah and snowball cookies.  Tomorrow I'm definitely doing chocolate chip and at least the dough of sugar cookies!  I just bought another half kilo of butter, so I'm ready to go!! 

                   5 days til Xmas!!                      

3 comments:

Maddie Crow said...

Hey! This is the first time I'm commenting on your blog! Well it seems like you're happy right now which is good! I don't really know what to write on this because I've never written on it before! Um well the food on ur blog looks good! :) I miss you and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Maddie Crow

Jess said...

Excellent commenting Maddie, keep it up! Love you!

Maddie Crow said...

Really? YAY okay I'll keep it up. Love you too!!