Saturday, January 15, 2011

I forgot to tell you!

I forgot to mention in my last post that Fabri and I have been together for about seven and a half years now and in those 7 and a half years we've spent every single New Year's together.  Except last year he was working a night shift in Saluzzo, but we had dinner together and were on the phone at midnight, so that totally counts as being together.  I just wanted to say how cool I think that is.  Seven New Year's Eves together!
NYE 2003 in Nice
NYE 2005 in Tuscany
NYE 2006 in Orvieto, Italy
NYE 2007 in Savigliano

3 comments:

Goldstein Gazette said...

I like all the New Year's Eve pictures. I think you should have a special album and add one together picture each year. What fun it will be for your kids and grandkids to look through someday!

Unknown said...

you guys look so cute in all these pics!

Jess said...

Meh, we look drunk! That's the problem with NYE photos, too much bubbly (if there is such a thing).