Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer time fun!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of what we've been up to. We went to Nice for a weekend. We've been spending a lot of time at the pool. And when it's very hot, we make up new games to play inside the house! I wish I had more time to blog, but this ever growing kiddo (30 lbs, 33 inches) keeps me so busy. I wouldn't have it any other way though. It's so much fun to play all day!
Giulio with his second cousins in Nice!

Giulio & Daddy playing in the tent at Ruffia
Keeping cool and watching some music TV
Taking a walk in Nice!

Giulio loves the water at the beach & at the pool!
Giulio got a haircut last week!
Too hot outside? Let's get pulled around in the laundry basket!
Oh yeah, and we were in the newspaper for being awesome!



3 comments:

Carolyn said...

He looks so dapper with his haircut! He could be one of the little Affleck kids with an outfit like that in Nice.

witcrow said...

I'm glad Cuneo finally recognized your "awesomeness." Back here in the states, we already knew that! He is one lucky (and gorgeous) kid. I love that he is an outdoorsman, much like the rest of your family.

mom said...

He really stands out in a crowd with that blonde hair!