Monday, March 19, 2012

Giulio is One Week Old!

Giulio is one week old today.  It's been an exciting week.  We escaped from the hospital a bit early and were home by Wednesday afternoon.  I did not find my hospital stay restful and felt much better being home even without the support of the nursery and OB's down the hall. 
Ready to go home for the first time!

Olney came and visited just for the weekend while Fabri was home all day to help.  He found every noise Giulio made disconcerting at first, but by Sunday evening, Olney was getting used to ignoring him. 

Olney says "what's happened to my life!?"

Giulio really likes staying in the BabyBjorn with Daddy and I have to say that Fabri loves it too.  There are lots of silly BabyBjorn dances happening around here.

We're looking forward to Grandma & Grandpa arriving on Thursday and to becoming better breast feeders...

5 comments:

Laura Goldstein said...

So Sweet!!! Poor Olney...life is hard for the pup! Giulio is ADORABLE and I can't wait to skype some more!
xoxoxo
Aunt Laura

Carolyn said...

Omg that last picture is making me cry a little bit. You look great Jess!! I love fabri's baby bjorn moves. Poor Olney really does look kinda confused. Maybe I will arrange an extra large Easter Skype session, or at least a small girl cousin Skype session.

Anna and Micah said...

Giulio looks absolutely perfect and so precious. We are so happy for you both. We hope to see you guys and meet Giulio when we come up in May for the music festival!

mom said...

That was a fantastic blog. I loved the pictures. xxxooo

Gina said...

That last picture does make me want to smother you both with hugs and kisses. And don't worry, little dude, boobs are great! You'll love them once you get a hang of it!