Thursday, September 24, 2009

Haven't written

Ok, I'm bad.  I haven't written for practically a month.  It's been a busy month.  Classes started up again so I've been trying to get back into the groove of teaching.  It turns out I don't actually like teaching English, so that's been a bit difficult.  Also we had the dog neutered (poor pup) and he had to be watched closely and kept from licking his wound for a week.  Finally I was studying hard for my driving theory test for my Italian driver's license.  I took that & passed on September 15.  Now I'm practicing and taking lessons for the actual driving exam.  I'll probably take that next week (we'll see what the instructor says this afternoon). 

So that was the busyness, but there was some funness too!  Mom & Dad were here visiting for a few days.  Pictures and stories of the visit to be added soon!

No comments: