Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visit to the States

It dawned on me that I haven't announced Fabri's & my visit coming up.  We'll be in the Washington Area from the afternoon of Friday, April 3 to the late evening of Sunday, April 12 (Easter).  We have a few plans so far, but I'm hoping after this announcement we can get pencilled in to some more calendars.  Wednesday, April 8 we're going to the O's - Yankees game in Baltimore with Sweetums and her newish BF.  Then Thursday night we're having Passover with the family in Olney.  For Easter we're going to Aunt Pam's (I assume).  Otherwise we have no plans.  We might have to go to the Italian embassy to translate some documents and have them sent over here to Italy.  We also plan on doing a LOT of shopping.  Basically I'm chomping at the bit to go on a shopping spree.  Hooray for making euros and spending dollars!  Comment or email me to make some more plans!  USA USA USA USA!

2 comments:

Shane said...

Yay. I'm glad that you're visiting. Maybe Christy and I can get up thataway for a visit -- but don't hold your breath. DC is far away! I hope you're doing well.

Carolyn said...

Aw, screw you with your euros!! Hooray for Easter at Aunt Pams!